ElectionNovember 3rd, 2020
9 months to go.
- Tether Launches Gold-Backed Stablecoin, Begins Trading On BitfinexTether Launches Gold-Backed Stablecoin, Begins Trading On Bitfinex Authored by Andrey Schevchenko via CoinTelegraph.com, Tether is now supporting a gold-backed stablecoin, Tether Gold (XAU₮), according to a Jan. 23 press release. One token represents ownership of one troy fine ounce of physical gold, currently worth approximately $1,550. image courtesy of Co […]
- Mexican Military Stops Migrant Caravan In Its TracksMexican Military Stops Migrant Caravan In Its Tracks A caravan of Central American migrants was stopped in its tracks last week by the Mexican National Guard, which arrested migrants as they crossed the river at the border town of Tecun Uman and hauled them off to a detention center in the nearby city of Tapachula. "I can see that these caravans are no […]
- "You're Screwing Us" - Warren Defends Plan To Cancel Student Debt After Father Confronted Her In Iowa"You're Screwing Us" - Warren Defends Plan To Cancel Student Debt After Father Confronted Her In Iowa Authored by Zachary Stieber via The Epoch Times, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) defended her plan to pay off college loans after being confronted by a father in Iowa in an exchange that went viral. Senator Elizabeth Warren is confronted by a […]
- Boner donor..?Who is this guy? can someone send a new discord link to his server?
- /div/ - Divination GeneralWelcome to Divination General!Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074>Guides made by some of our readers:Rustig wrote this to help beginners on […]
- NO CLIPPING OUT OF REALITYSo how does one "No clip out of reality'?Also who was here for this original post? To put simply what was the discussion that led to this? I want more.
- New comment by mbar84 in "Stocks Up $1T Since October"What do you think of Warren Buffet, Bill Gates or Elon Musk? It seems to me, that relative to their wealth they spend a negligible amount on themselves. I don't see them filling garages with luxury cars, building empty palaces, buying frivolous expensive watches etc. In other words, they're not binding up economic resources such that everybody else […]
- New comment by samstave in "If we weren’t the first industrial civilization on Earth, would we ever know?"I like the idea that we are the biologic boot loader for AI, as Musk put it.Imagine that biologic creatures evolve over time long enough to develop, birth, and disperse AI out into the greater universe - and collapses after doing so. it takes a very long time for another civilization to evolve to the point that it spawns another AI form into the universe, an […]
- New comment by freeopinion in "Clayton Christensen has died"Your goal was to get converts. Lots and lots of other people have different goals. Some people have the same goal as you.I could BRT with my work team, not just so they will all switch to my favorite PL. I could BRT with my neighbor so they might feed my goldfish while I'm on vacation. And I could mow their lawn when they're in the hospital. Not ju […]