ElectionNovember 3rd, 2020
11 months to go.
- World Trade Barometer Suggests Global Economy Continues To Plunge As Trade War Takes TollWorld Trade Barometer Suggests Global Economy Continues To Plunge As Trade War Takes Toll The World Trade Organization (WTO) published a new report Monday that warns global merchandise trade in goods will plunge through this quarter amid no resolution to the trade war, along with the continuation of a worldwide synchronized slowdown that shows no signs of ab […]
- Globalist-Endorsed War-On-Cash May Be China's Next Terrifying WeaponGlobalist-Endorsed War-On-Cash May Be China's Next Terrifying Weapon Authored by Tho Bishop via The Mises Institute, Recent protests in Hong Kong, along with the resulting fall out from international corporations questioned for their relationships with mainland China, has placed a renewed focus on the authoritarianism of the Chinese Communist Party. Thi […]
- Baltimore Taxpayers Fund Lyft-Rides For Inner-City Poor Facing "Food Deserts"Baltimore Taxpayers Fund Lyft-Rides For Inner-City Poor Facing "Food Deserts" With more than a quarter of all Baltimore City residents living in a food desert, meaning there's no supermarket in a walkable distance, the taxpayers are now funding a new program that will pay for their Lyft ride to the grocery store. Starting Monday, residents in […]
- wtf /x/wtf /x/...
- why are aquarian "people" so unpleasant?why are aquarian "people" so unpleasant?
- Weird UFOwhich species is the owner of those spacecraft? https://www.etdatabase.com/2019/11/snow-flake-ufo-seen-over-power-lines-in.html
- What are your guys thoughts on the current state of this board?...What are your guys thoughts on the current state of this board?
- Old guard in ashes11.23.19Old guard in ashesKicked to the curbFumigation neededThe Watchers heard
- New comment by IXxXI in "Tesla Supercharger Catches Fire at a Wawa Store in New Jersey"Confirmed: the media is still attacking Elon Musk/Tesla/SpaceX for political reasons.
- New comment by Concrescator in "Hacker Publishes 2TB of Data from Cayman National Bank"Goverments are more accountable than rich individuals.Elon Musk is a great example of how consolidated wealth an individual has can have a large impact on outcomes.It's not all bad news, but there are things going on with consolidated wealth that are very concerning right now.
- New comment by bobthepanda in "Tunnel Boring Machines (2018)"The issue with tunnels has never been the tunnel itself but the cost of all the supporting infrastructure. You need regular access shafts both for emergency use and for normal egress. And the normal access shafts (subway stations/highway ramps) must be very large to accommodate reasonable throughput; Elon Musk wants to solve this with car elevators, but both […]