ElectionNovember 3rd, 2020
9 months to go.
- Rick Rule: Gold Is Insurance And You Want To Have InsuranceRick Rule: Gold Is Insurance And You Want To Have Insurance Via SchiffGold.com, Rick Rule talked with David Lin of Kitco News at the Vancouver Resource Investment Conference. Rule is the senior managing director at Sprott Inc., and he’s bullish on gold. During this discussion, Rule explains why, touching on a range of subjects including the Federal Reserve, […]
- Pentagon Now Says 34 US Soldiers Suffered Traumatic Brain Injuries In Iran AttackPentagon Now Says 34 US Soldiers Suffered Traumatic Brain Injuries In Iran Attack In the latest major revelation contradicting the White House and Pentagon significantly downplayed casualty count regarding the Jan.8 Iranian ballistic missile attack on Ayn al-Asad airbase in Iraq, The New York Times is reporting that a total of 34 American soldiers have been […]
- The Big (Senate) Sleep: "Please God, Hurl A Lightning Bolt At The Podium..."The Big (Senate) Sleep: "Please God, Hurl A Lightning Bolt At The Podium..." Authored by James Howard Kunstler via Kunstler.com, You have to wonder how many Democratic senators spend the long hours of impeachment fantasizing how to end the misery of listening to Rep. Adam Schiff deliver the party’s funeral oration. Please God, hurl a lightning bolt […]
- Starting a fake cult/religion to fuck with retardsFor scientific purposes, how would you start your own bullshit cult and beliefs to make fun of LARPers and crazy people? I want to see how far I can push these people. I can give details as needed.
- Friday classic /x/ threadHad to get a new PC so lost all my shit, can we get a good old-fashioned /x/ thread going to kick off the weekend?>creepypastas>greentexts>creepy wiki articles >bizarre/unsettling youtube vids>OC and anything else that creeps you out really>bonus points for eerie radio transmissions or recordings, those always get meNot allowed:>tulpa sh […]
- I am Telepathic (not a joke).Hey /x/ I'm gonna keep it brief because frankly I'm not here to brag. I am telepathic and have tested it with multiple people. I can send 3D holographic images into a person's mind's eye, but it usually has to be a simplistic thing for them to guess correctly. Like, one time I tried to project Optimus Prime, but they guessed a truck. Long […]
- Was Zappa the Q of the 20th?It takes a quick bio read to discover that Frank Zappa's father was of an Intelligence Agency background, and possibly working within the early and "less backed" days of the CIA. "We're Only In It For The Money" is his Sgt. Pepper's satire album, released in 1968 which features heavy electronic samples, in a year where […]
- So I've come across a conspiracy on a few sites called "Beneath...So I've come across a conspiracy on a few sites called "Beneath Hell". People were REALLY afraid to talk about it. I'm talking about Christians who could and would discuss Hell and all its "glory" all day long (trying to persuade people against it obviously) but very few were willing to even begin to explain what is "Beneat […]
- New comment by busymom0 in "The Yang Gang and Its Bots"Slightly related - Twitter still hasn't done anything about those bot accounts with fake crypto scams. Elon Musks tweets for example always have these fake crypto scam tweets at the very top often using account names of popular people. I think it's been going on for almost 2 years now if I remember right. This should be such a simply thing to take […]
- New comment by ilaksh in "The Yang Gang and Its Bots"I think that one article doesn't prove that Yang's campaign is driven by bots.I'm a 42 year old programmer who has never voted before. I am voting for Yang because his policies are superior and the other candidates have outdated policies or worldviews.I have contributed around $400 or $500 and if there is something we are "trying to trend […]
- New comment by dehrmann in "23andMe lays off 100 people as DNA test sales decline"Importantly, Alphabet is an inventor in 23andme. Her sister is also the head of YouTube.This still isn’t as bad as Elon Musk using Tesla to bail out his cousin’s failing Solar City.