ElectionNovember 3rd, 2020
9 months to go.
- Beijing Hospitals Use AIDS Drugs To Fight Coronavirus As Vaccine Remains ElusiveBeijing Hospitals Use AIDS Drugs To Fight Coronavirus As Vaccine Remains Elusive Summary: 2082 cases, 56 Official deaths Incubation is asymptomatic, contagious, and can be as long as 14 days 5M may have left Wuhan for Lunar New Year 1st case was Dec 1 NOT Dec 31 so infect pop may be much bigger US, Russia, Thailand begin plans for evacuation Premier Li Keqia […]
- Market Advance Stalls As Liquidity Begins To SlowMarket Advance Stalls As Liquidity Begins To Slow Authored by Lance Roberts via RealInvestmentAdvice.com, Market Advance Stalls As noted last week, there have only been a few points over the previous 25-years where the market has been so overbought, extended, and bullishly optimistic. To wit: “This is particularly the case given how extreme positioning by bo […]
- N95 Virus Masks Sell Out Across The U.S.N95 Virus Masks Sell Out Across The U.S. We noted last week how worldwide and U.S. internet searches for "virus mask" and "n95 masks" have exponentially increased as the deadly coronavirus spreads across the world. Our report from Friday confirmed virus masks and hand sanitizers were in short supply across China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macao, […]
- Boner donor..?Who is this guy? can someone send a new discord link to his server?
- /div/ - Divination GeneralWelcome to Divination General!Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074>Guides made by some of our readers:Rustig wrote this to help beginners on […]
- NO CLIPPING OUT OF REALITYSo how does one "No clip out of reality'?Also who was here for this original post? To put simply what was the discussion that led to this? I want more.
- New comment by mbar84 in "Stocks Up $1T Since October"What do you think of Warren Buffet, Bill Gates or Elon Musk? It seems to me, that relative to their wealth they spend a negligible amount on themselves. I don't see them filling garages with luxury cars, building empty palaces, buying frivolous expensive watches etc. In other words, they're not binding up economic resources such that everybody else […]
- New comment by samstave in "If we weren’t the first industrial civilization on Earth, would we ever know?"I like the idea that we are the biologic boot loader for AI, as Musk put it.Imagine that biologic creatures evolve over time long enough to develop, birth, and disperse AI out into the greater universe - and collapses after doing so. it takes a very long time for another civilization to evolve to the point that it spawns another AI form into the universe, an […]
- New comment by freeopinion in "Clayton Christensen has died"Your goal was to get converts. Lots and lots of other people have different goals. Some people have the same goal as you.I could BRT with my work team, not just so they will all switch to my favorite PL. I could BRT with my neighbor so they might feed my goldfish while I'm on vacation. And I could mow their lawn when they're in the hospital. Not ju […]